COPYRIGHT © 2010-2016, ISSME
All rights reserved.
None of the material provided on this website may be used, reproduced or transmitted, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or the use of any information storage and retrieval system, except as provided for in the Terms and Conditions of Use of the ISSME Web Site, without permission in writing from the publisher.
News-related material can be used as long as the appropriate credit is given and the ISSME is informed.
To request such permission and for further enquiries, please contact:
International PR Section
International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises (ISSME)
PO Box 4354, Kalkaji HPO, New Delhi 110019, India
ISSME owns the following trademarks:
This list has been updated as of December 31, 2015. The trademarks above are hereinafter collectively referred to as ISSME trademarks.
The absence of a product or service name or logo from the list above does not constitute a waiver of the ISSME trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
By using an ISSME trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that ISSME is the sole owner of the trademark. You acknowledge that you will not interfere with ISSME’s rights on the trademark in any manner whatsoever. The goodwill derived from using any of the ISSME trademarks exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to ISSME. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
GUIDELINES ON USE:
ISSME’ trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are valuable proprietary assets. Please follow the guidelines listed below to help us protect our trademark rights and strengthen our brand identity. You shall not use any ISSME trademark in any manner other than that stated below.
- Please use the appropriate ™, SM, or ® symbol in respect of each trademark on first use in any publication in India. For publications that will be distributed outside India, do not include trademark symbols but use the appropriate trademark attribution notice, for example: ISSME and SME Open PR are trademarks of International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises (ISSME), registered in India and other countries.
- Always spell and capitalize the ISSME trademarks exactly as they are shown in the list above. Do not shorten or abbreviate the trademarks. Do not make up names that contain ISSME trademarks.
- Please do not use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of any ISSME trademarks for any purpose.
- Please do not use any ISSME trademark in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from ISSME.
- Please do not use any ISSME trademark in a manner that would imply ISSME’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
- Please do not manufacture, sell or give away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing any ISSME trademark including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from ISSME.
- Please do not imitate the distinctive ISSME web site design, logos, or typefaces.
- Please do not use or imitate an ISSME slogan or tagline. For example: “Linking SMEs Globally” and “Committed to Enhancing State of MSME”
- Please do not use an identical or virtually identical ISSME trademark as a second level domain name.